Thursday, December 3, 2009

Punch Art Surprises

 "Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Punch Art!
I really love Punch art! Punch Art being items created using punched out images pieced together using more then one punch. I signed up for an ATC punch art swap at the last minute for convention this year and was sorry I didn't sign up for more groups because the ATC's were fantastic!
As I sat surrounded by punches designing my little purses, I occasionaly had to clean up a bit so I would have room to stamp! As I was picking up scraps off the floor too big to vaccum up, I came across these scraps and thought 'WOW, ok that's super cool!'
I had punched out several 'bases' for one of my little punch purses and in the process decided it was easier and faster to cut strips of cardstock to punch. I didn't realize at the time, punching several out side by side would give me a super cool goblet or wine glass! So here are the single scraps I found on the floor along with the left over section of punched cardstock!
This was punching one half of the round tab punch side by side!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...