Monday, July 19, 2010

Glossy Scenes


I made these cards one right after another so I used Baja Breeze for all three skies and Pacific Point for both water scenes. LOL- All three scenes are stamped on Glossy CS with Stazon Black. I used sponge wedges, sponge daubers and markers for coloring tools. To create scenes, I stamp my main images first then define the sky/water and land lines by sponging an edge to create a line. Then I fill in one part at a time, making the waters darker away from my stamped image or under trees darker, ect. I go back and add details last! Try one today! I LOVE creating scenes and working with Glossy cardstock also working and getting familiar with the new colors!! Super Fun masculine stamps too! I'll post each one seperate starting with the sail boat! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...