Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Silent Night Technique

This Technique comes from Technique Junkies and I really enjoyed playing around with it, in fact i'm using it for my November class card! I CASED this card layout in the technique gallery by Ali Manning. I really liked the way the square card with just a small square center focal point shows off the technique so well!
~Stamps: Countryside, Woodgrain, Sanded. ~Paper: Vanilla CS, Confetti Wt. CS. ~Inks: Sahara, Pear, Bashful Blue, Suede and Crumb Cake markers, Suede, River Rock and Crumb Cake refill inks. Soft Suede and Basic Black Pads. ~ Accessories: Neutral Brads, sponge.

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is just SO very pretty! Love that image and how you used it. Fabulous card.
Lynn

KilkennyVFX said...

I saw this on Stampin Addicts. You did a great job! I love how you used the woodgrain and sanded background stamps. Your watercoloring is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...