Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring in Pastels

Today's card uses the same layout as my Cheerful Friends card! Just adding a few details seemed to make a big difference on this card too! I stamped the Confetti Cream panel using the lovely flowers and vines stamps from Vintage Vogue set, inking them with Regal Rose and Pear Pizzazz markers. The Elizabeth frame stamp was stamped at the top with Pear Pizzazz ink and the words stamped with Soft Suede ink. The center of the panel is a Pear Seam Binding ruffle, Pretty in Pink Scallop border with Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta ribbon which creates a top and bottom half to the card!

Paper Piercing along the top half as well as on the scallops added so much detail. Added are Basic Pearls on the flowers and small butterfly. The Paper Flower over the top of the stamped flower at the top was colored with Regal Rose ink and Aqua Painter. I also stamped a small flower on a scrap piece of Pink Pirouette CS and punched that out with the tiny flower punch and then glued a clear button over the top! 
~Pretty in Pink base card, Pear Pizzazz CS frame, Confetti Cream CS.
~Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Paper-Piercer, Mat Pack, Bitty Buttons, Itty Bitty Shapes flower punch.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Cherie, what a beautiful card! I love your vintage style and have gained much inspiration from you. For that reason, I am passing on the Stylish Blogger Award!!! I'm sure you've gotten it before. If not, please check out the March 3, 2011 on my blog where I mention your name and link back to your blog. I have instructions on what to do with the award.

Thanks for inspiring me!

Cathy
www.inkinguptheplace.blogspot.com

PocketsOfInspiration said...

My FAVORITE spring colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...