Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bird Tribute

So I have been gardening and working in my backyard which I started doing last week because it's finally sunny and nice here! Well on Friday I came in around 5 to take a shower and I heard the birds out back going crazy through my open bathroom window! I thought maybe something was after them so I walked back out there and around back by the pool pump under the trees and there on the ground was a baby bird dead...fully feathered but covered in pitch on one side. That explained the the bird fenzy going on! My darn pine trees are hard on the wildlife and the pool! WE are slowly removing the pines one by one! 3 gone, 7 to go...yikes!
But the adult birds followed me after I picked up the dead bird to dispose of it, the poor things were wanting their baby! So sad! So this card is a tribute to the little bird I found last Friday in my backyard!
~Stamps: Every Moment
~Paper: Soft Suede CS, Shimmery Wt CS, Botanical Gazette DSP, Bashful Blue CS.
~Inks: Basic Black, Suede. Markers; Suede, River Rock, Sahara, Mustard, Bashful Bl., Pear Pizzazz.
~Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die #2, Beautiful Wings Sizzlit,White Gel Pen, Espresso Baker's Twine, Pear Seam Binding, Sponge, Aqua Painter, Vintage Trinkets, Sponge. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...