Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Painted Pumpkins

Today's card uses the same layout as yesterday's card and the Fall Harvest Wheel! I used the wheel with Soft Suede Craft ink and then embossed the image with clear powder and the same for the greeting all on Watercolor Paper. I was careless with the Smooch Spritz and when the Vanilla clogged, I grabbed the Silver and just sprayed it so it wasn't the look I was going for......I'm so impatient sometimes!
~Stamps: Fall Havest Wheel, Nature's Pace
~Paper: Watercolor Paper, Pumpkin Pie CS, Lucky Limeade CS, Pool Party CS,
~Ink: Soft Suede Craft Pad, Markers; Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Peach Parfait, Tangerine, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Cajun Craze.
~Accessories: Heat Gun, Decorative Label Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, Neutrals Brads, Aqua Painter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...