Friday, September 23, 2011

Faux Wood

I love this technique, it's called Faux Barn Wood by Technique Junkies! I used Soft Suede and Early Espresso re-inkers and River Rock CS for the background and the truck was watercolored with crayons. I was going for the aged washed out look.
~Stamps: Countryside.
~Paper: Early Espresso CS, River Rock CS, Whisper White CS.
~Ink: Stazon Blk, Soft Suede, Espresso.
~Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, Aqua Painter, Espresso Baker's Twine, Antique Brads, Sponge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cherie I love your cards . They inspire me and I case a lot of them. Lol. I check your blog daily and have missed seeing any posts for the last month. Keep them coming!

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Beautiful job Cherrie...which TJ Cd is this one on? Thanks!! Keep up the wonderful projects..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...