Thursday, October 13, 2011

Snowy Snowflake Lodge

I stamped the lodge on Shimmery CS with Sahara Sand ink and then colored it a bit with the fine point of the markers, mostly Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron.
I left the snow alone and added a bit of glitter to the windows and sponged the sky with Baja Breeze and the ground with Sahara Sand. The Snowflakes were punched out using the Doily Triple Layer Punch and the fabulous Silver Glimmer Paper....Perfect!
I love the background paper from Frostwood Lodge, the one I used looks like birch wood which I layered on Silver Glimmer Paper and then on Brushed Silver CS card base. I was going for a soft look but wanted the lodge to stand out as well as the silver glimmer paper!


This close up is not as true to color as the top picture thanks to bad pic but shows I really didn't add much in the way of color, it's such a detailed stamp, no need to!
~Stamps: Christmas Lodge.
~Paper: Brushed Silver CS, Silver Glimmer Paper, Frostwood Lodge DSP, Shimmery White CS.
~ink: Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler.
~Accessories: Triple Layer Doily Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Vanilla Velvet Ribbon, Sponge, post-it note mask.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...