Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Fabulous You Shoe

I love this time of year when I can play with new catalog stamp sets, colors and accessories! This new catalog set is called Fabulous You...set of three... the shoe, saying and little butterfly! Too Cute! I loved the little In-color Dahlia on the shoe, it gives it a 3-D look! Also playing around with the new Fancy Fan embossing folder and Delicate Designs impressions folder! This card shows all new products except for the Vanilla CS and a few markers!

Stamps: Fabulous You
Paper: Primrose Petals CS, Vanilla CS
Ink: Basic Black, Primrose Petals, Markers; Celery, Gumball, Old Olive, Primrose, Raspberry, Starfruit, Saffron, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Big Shot, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Large Scallop edgelit, Delicate Designs impressions folder, Summer Starfruit 3/8" stitched ribbon, in-color Dahlias, Dimesionals, Crystal Effects.

1 comment:

tx2stamp said...

I love your card and the new In Colors you used. This is just beautiful. I hope you won't mind but I am going to CASE your card for my next stamp class. Wonderful work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...