Monday, May 17, 2010

It's that time of year!

My colors for this card are Silver, black and white. I love this retired set called Great Grads 08'
I embossed the images on Basic Black CS using Versa Mark ink and silver, white and black embossing powder. The black background has that nice texture from the new square lattice embossing folder! I embossed the circle 'G' and then punched out the middle with the 1 3/8" circle punch and then placed one folded in half at each end and the top of the black panel. I then punched out the remaining embossed circle and framed the black 'G' on the silver panel. I punched out 1/4" circles in black CS and glued them on top of each white brad and then coated the top with Crystal Effects! 


I really like the layered look on those 5/8" brads!
Happy Graduation!
My son is graduating from HS on June 3rd. I'm happy for him but also sad as I remember just yesterday he was my baby- the time is going by so fast!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...