Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stamped Gift Certificate

This is a Birthday Gift Certificate I made for Betty!
I have a Demo friend who gave me a stack of SU Gift Certificates w/no envelopes years ago when she quit. That was so nice of her and I make good use of them too! I love decorating these large open-end envelopes which the gift certificate fits in perfectly! Luckly I had stocked up on them with this in mind when they were discontinued. I decorate the outside envelope for whatever occasion it is needed for and then just fill out the Gift Certificate amount and who it's for and from then insert it in the decorated envelope! I used Elements of Style stamp set with Real Red and Old Olive markers for the background. The Red Satin ribbon over the Eyelet Border Punched ruffle out of Naturals Ivory C/S. The Center Greeting is from Watercolor Trio stamp set and the Circle stamped in Real Red is from Together Forever stamp set. These make such wonderful gifts all decorated and whatnot, who wouldn't want one of these!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am the Betty that received this, and the picture just doesn't do it justice! It is absolutely beautiful!! Plus, what a super great gift to give someone! I loved it! Think about ordering one from Cherie and you can get this same envelope and certificate!

PocketsOfInspiration said...

This is GORGEOUS! You should post this to the NING site so I can use it as a feature photo. Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...