Friday, June 25, 2010

Newsprint Collage #2

I could just sit and make these collage cards all day! For this one I added a little bling....rhinestones and a pearl! I also added a little Cherry Cobbler ink to the crown. I love the negative image sheets in the Newsprint DS paper, that white writing on black is awesome!! Again Black and Vanilla CS, Black Ink and black 1/8" taffeta ribbon! I had some clear stick on rhinestones but I can't wait to get the SU ones!!! I've been waiting for SU to include flat back Rhinestones in their catalog! Ya Hoo!!! I'm so jazzed about those and the pearls!

1 comment:

Karen McAlpine said...

Really like your collage cards. Really neat images too. I was over at SCS and saw a couple of your cards there. Have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...