Monday, November 29, 2010

Paper Crafters Sampler - December Sneak Peek

The December Issue of Paper Crafters Sampler is almost here! This month's issue has lots of winter gift giving ideas! As a design team member, we all try to come up with projects that aren't already out there! Unique ideas with a creative flare! Each newsletter has complete instructions to make each project or card along with paper dimenions and the occasional video tutorial! You won't want to miss this issue! To sign up click on Paper Crafters Sampler below and don't forget to use my code PCSCF or mention me Cherie when you sign up!


My project for this issue is a Hanging Gift Card Holder using Presto Patterns paper, Chipboard and these Seam Binding Rosettes which I have done a video tutorial on! I'm so excited to show you these easy to make rosettes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...