Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wintery Night Snowglobe

Who doesn't love snowglobes, I know I do! I stamped just the globe part on Baja Breeze CS using Baja, Old Olive and Soft Suede Markers to ink the stamp with. Then I used watercolor crayons to enhance the image. I darkened the house with the Suede marker and the trees with Old Olive marker.Then I went back and added snow directly with the white crayon. I used the aqua painter to add Night of Navy crayon behind the house and out to the sides blending up. The snow flakes were added again with the white crayon then the globe was cut or punched out. I sponged the edge of it with Baja ink. The base of the globe was stamped on Shimmery Wt. CS inked with Cherry Cobbler ink, then cut out and sponged. The bottom scallop part of the base was painted with Top Coat Smooch.
Stamps: Sweet Snowglobe, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper Wt. CS base, Deck the Halls DS paper, Gold Waffle Paper, Baja and Shimmery CS, Garden Green CS
Inks: Cherry Cobbler Pad, Baja Pad, Crayons and markers above.
Accessories: Big Shot, Little Leaves die, Top Note die, Vanilla Seam Binding, Basic Rhinestones, Regals Brads, Modern label Punch, Sponge, Aqua Painter, Crayons.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...