Friday, December 3, 2010

Love Letter Dress Card

My third and final card using the dress pattern and the Love Letter DS paper, this is my favorite paper to use with this dress! The scrolls and medallion designs in this paper work so well in the dress! That new Pattern Pieces stamp in the Occasions Mini Catalog would look super as a background for this dress too!
~Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes. ~Paper: Confetti Cream CS, Love Letter DS paper. ~Ink: Black and Real Red Markers. ~Accessories: Real Red Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Jewelry Tag Punch, Small Heart Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch.

I loaded on the Rhinestones, this one just called for lots of bling...very formal and I'm thinking with some added hearts, you would have a lovely Valentine's Day Dress Card! I used the small heart punch for the sleeves again too!

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

This is just gorgeous! Going to check out your older blog posts to see if I can find the pattern for this. So pretty...TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...