Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Valentine Collage

Awe my New Occasion Mini Catalog stuff is here! I decided to start with this single Be My Valentine stamp....love it! So for this card I used Rose Red ink & cardstock with the new First Edition DS paper, You're a Gem stamp set, Vintage flower, Rose Red Seam Binding, Sweet Buttons Embosslit, Framed Tulip embossing folder and Springtime Vintage DS paper all new from the Occasiona Mini!


For this one I did faux stitching around the edge of the Springtime Vintage DS paper!

I just love these little Embosslit buttons! I sponged Rose Red ink over the top of the buttons to make the raised edges stand out.

1 comment:

Florists Abruzzo said...

Hi Dude,

A themed collage is an excellent idea for a loved one on valentine's day because it not only shows your partner that you care very much about them but it also shows you have thought long and hard about them for the gift. Thanks a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...