Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Photo Stamping

I wanted to make some masculine cards using landscape photos. For the main image I printed the photo from google images and then using Stazon Black ink and Nature Silhouettes and Plant Hope stamp sets. I used the bottom of the Stazon pad (direct to paper) to fill in the very bottom under the wolf on the photo. The base card is Night of Navy CS with a Bravo Burgundy CS mat. Very simple card with no frills and easy to mail!
Google image printed on photo paper


For this card I added some texture using the Big shot and texture plates! I also used the Decorative Label punch divided between two colors with a strip of Crumb Cake CS to tie it in with the strip across the card!
I liked the look of the clock face from Sense of Time stamp set! Again I used Nature Silhouettes and Plant Hope stamp sets with Stazon Black ink. ~Paper: Bashful Blue CS, Night Of Navy CS, Burgundy CS and Crumb Cake CS, Photo Paper.
Try some photo stamping!

This image I took on my walk on one of the walking trails here locally! Beautiful Northern California!

2 comments:

barb said...

These are just gorgeous cards and great for those of us who don't do well with a brayer!! Thanks for the fantastic idea!

barb

Lisa Hensley said...

One word: FABULOUS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...