Monday, April 26, 2010

Double Pocket Card

This is a fun card to make and plan the layout backgrounds if stamped. Or double sided paper works great and saves stamping time on the backgrounds! I chose to stamp my cardstock for this card and another double pocket card which I like even better but am reserving for my upcoming stamp class! This card base was made with one 8 1/2"  x 11"  sheet of Whisper White C/S and the tags and punched greeting use White, Chocolate chip & Pretty in Pink C/S. The center layer with the stamped 'Sanded' background was sponged with Pretty in Pink ink. ~Stamps: Bella Toile, Sanded, Pedaling Past (Summer Mini). Also this card will open up like a regular card as well if you want it to or you can turn it into a free standing card! I like the options offered for this card by using a full sheet of C/S!
Happy Monday! Directions for double pocket card Here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...