Thursday, April 15, 2010

Framed Roses

Oh I love this new set from the Summer Mini Catalog called Elements of Style! This was such an easy card to make too! I stamped the main image on Vanilla C/S using Garden Green and Real Red markers to ink the image. I stamped the other swirl image on the Riding Hood Red Frame using Riding Hood Red ink. The Corners of the Vanilla C/S are stamped with the main image using River Rock ink! The saying is stamped on River Rock C/S inked with Real Red and Garden Green Markers. The Vanilla panel is framed on River Rock C/S and then the Base card which is Riding Hood Red! I used the White gel pen to dot around the scallop frames. These new Vintage Tags are Fabulous!! The Tag framed one Miniature Red Rose and then I tied the string into a bow! Scallop Oval Die and Scallop Oval punch both used. To get the tutorial and instructions for these miniature roses, sigh up for the April Issue of Paper Crafters Sampler! Use code PCSCF or mention stampcrave and that you saw them here! I actually did a video tutorial-how fun is that! LOL- I love to get credit for my hard work as we all do on the design team so when you mention me when you sign up, I will recieve credit! Thanks for visiting me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...