Friday, April 1, 2011

Cottage Garden Stamped Scene

This is my last impression of a 'book' cover stamped scene! I really like these cards and the fact that they are different! I like doing different things and changing things up a bit!
I used the wheelbarrow from Countryside stamp set along with Lovely as a Tree and Pocket Silhouette stamps for the foliage. The sky was brayered with Bashful Blue ink and the bottoms and sides sponged after I stamped all the foliage. I added a few details with Suede, Crumb Cake and Old Olive markers along the grass lines and dirt. The White Gel Pen adds highlights as well! The little bit of color was stamped with Tangerine Tango! 

~Stamps: Define Your Life, Pocket Silhouettes, Lovely s a Tree, Countryside
~Paper: Whisper White CS, Bashful Blue CS, Marina Mist base card.
~Inks: Bashful Blue, Versa Mark, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Suede, Espresso, River Rock, Tangerine Tango. Markers: Suede, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Sahara, River Rock.
~Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Decorative Label Punch, Basic Pearls, Brayer, Sponges, White Gel Pen.

1 comment:

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com said...

Wow! Your book cover inspired designs are gorgeous!!! I'm a fan of your creativity anyway, but these are over the top!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...