Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Little Girl

I wanted to use this little girl from Greeting Card Kids set and the Build-a-Bear Designer Paper to make an Easter card! I love this paper that has all the basic colors with small plaids, stripes and small designs which are great for cards as well as Build-a-Bear clothing dies!
I layered the Greeting over the Doily Triple Layer Punch (New-Summer Mini)
So to show off this paper, I just layered a few different designs using the Marina Mist paper as the repeat color. I cut out the Shimmery White CS circle using the 3" circle die which fits beautifully with the #2 Scallop Circle die! No more wasted CS cutting circles for this scallop die! I stamped the little girl on the small flower paper and cut out just the dress which I thought looked perfect with the matching paper!
~Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Teeny Tiny Wishes.
~Ink: Stazon Black, Markers; Blush Blossom, Blushing Bride, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette.
~Paper: Shimmery White CS, Build-a-Bear DS paper.
~Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2 Die, 3" Circle Die, Lace Trim, Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Boho Blossoms Punch, Two-step Bird Punch, Doily Triple Layer Punch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...