Friday, July 8, 2011

Designer Frame Birthday

For this card I started with a Vanilla CS panel and the new Designer Frame Folder, emossed it in the middle then I stamped around the frame and drew with a marker around the oval and stamped the Birthday saying in the center! I love this new set called Creative Elements! Again for this card I used Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Domestic Goddess DSP!
I used the new MINI BRADS....I love these, they are so tiny and understated, you can put them anywhere on your project!

~Stamps: Creative Elements, Petite Pairs.
~Paper: Pool Party base card, Vanilla CS, Domestsic Goddess DSP.
~Ink: Basic Black, Pool Party, Calypso Coral.
~Accessories: Big Shot, Designer Frames Folders, Dimensionals, Pool Party Ribbon, Lace Ribbon Border Punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...