Thursday, July 21, 2011

Portrait Silhouette

I wanted to make a monochromatic card with this set however I ended up adding some River Rock to the Top Note die cut panel with the Parlor Prints background stamp. The black cardstock behind it is Vintage Wallpaper texture but it's hard to see. I again inked up the top of the Designer Frame with Crumb Cake ink before embossing it to give it that shabby look! Very Simple card!
~Stamps: Forever Young, Parlor Prints.
~Paper: Shimmery White, Confetti Cream card base, Basic Black CS, Beau Chateau DSP.
~Ink: Basic Black, River Rock, Crumb Cake.
~Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Folder, Top Note Die, Designer Frames Folder, Oval Punch, Black Striped Ribbon, Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Vintage Brads, Sponge.

1 comment:

robin dudley-howes said...

You are so talented! I've been wondering if I should buy these sets and I love what you did.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...