Thursday, December 8, 2011

Create & Keep Card Set

Simply Sent Create & Keep Card Gift set box from the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog!
I got this cute Create & Keep Set for my friend who does not stamp or craft! I decided to put it together and gift it to her assembled! This set includes: Ready to assemble box, 4 tab inserts, ten printed cards and envelopes and two 12" x 12" sheets of matching stickers.

After putting the stickers on the cards, I decided to make some matching cards to insert as well which I have pictured here! So you can fit more then 10 cards and envies in this cute box!
 I used the same colors as the kit uses for my extra cards which are Calypso, Pear, Pool Party, Daffodil. I also used Apothecary Art Stamp set, Framelits Label Dies, Edgelits Dies, matching textured folders....all from the upcoming 2012 Occasiona Mini Catalog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...