Saturday, December 3, 2011

Mischievous Elves

This is a beloved retired set called Santa's Elves 1997.
Every Year I make a couple of fun Christmas Cards for our Harley Owner friends! I only made two of these with the Motorcycle in them for the obvious reasons but they were so fun to make! I started out planning on just having the one elf hold his hand up like 'ta-da' on one side of the bike and the elf on the other side wrapped in lights and then add a few lights to the bike! BUT I ended up adding more and more because this set is so darn cute!

                                                     Click on the picture to enlarge
I liked the above so well that I had to make a couple of regular cards just using the Santa's Elves set! Everything was stamped with Black stazon ink on Shimmery Wt. CS and then colored with markers and I did color a few images with a fine brush and ink from the stamp pad lid. I did quite a bit of masking and most of the images had masks already stored in the set-lucky for me I saved them from last time!
 Merry Christmas added from Teeny Tiny Wishes set, Motorcycle single stamp above.
Markers: All the reds, All the Greens, Suede, River Rock, Sahara, Blush Blossom, Pink Pirouette, Bliss blue (retired), Baja, So Saffron, Glitter markers, Silver and Gold Sharpies, all the Smooch accent inks, Dazzling Details, Crystal Effects.
Paper: Shimmery white CS, Garden Green CS, Metallic Red CS.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...