Friday, December 9, 2011

Enchanted Heart

I'm having a ball playing with my new Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration catalog stuff!
For this card I used Everyday Enchantment DSP from the SAB catalog with Take it to Heart stamp set, Paper Doily Sizzlits die and Fashionable Hearts Embosslits die all from the Occasions Mini!
The Hearts were sponged with Poppy Parade ink to match the watercolored flowers! I wasn't super happy with the watercolored bird but decided to use it anyway...realistic birds, I seem to have trouble watercoloring to my satisfaction! I also used the matching Enchantment ribbon in Limeade also from the SAB catalog!
~Stamps: Take it to Heart.
~Paper: Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB), Whisper White CS, Vanilla CS, Shimmery White CS.
~Ink: Stazon Black, Poppy, Daffodil, Suede, River Rock, Pear, Limeade, More Mustard, Bashful Blue, Espresso.
~Accessories: Big Shot, Paper Doily die, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits die, Fine Watercolor brush, sponge, Basic Pearls, Limeade Ribbon (SAB).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...