Thursday, July 26, 2012

Birds at Night

Another card using Serene Silhouettes, my Brayer and some bleach. This started out being Summer Starfruit, Pumpkin Pie and Primrose Petals with the circle mask over the Summer Starfruit at the top BUT I ended up going over it with Midnight Muse which gave it more of a glow and darker for night time. I like that you can still see some yellow and orange through the middle. I went back over the moon with some bleach then added a little Summer Starfruit. I also highlighted the birds and branches with bleach using a watercolor brush and again dotted some bleach around using a toothpick for stars.

Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, Made for You.
Paper: Soft Suede CS, Old Olive CS, White Glossy CS, Copy paper.
Ink: Stazon Black, Summer Starfruit, Pumpkin Pie, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse.
Accessories: 1-1/4" Circle Punch, post-it notes, bleach, watercolor brush, Brayer, Sponge, toothpicks.

4 comments:

~Kristina said...

Amazing amazing and more amazing. I loved that set before seeing this card. I love it even more now.

Marjorie said...

These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Pam said...

I just LOVE your cards!

Anonymous said...

You are so gifted in getting just the right amounts of color on your cards. Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...