Thursday, July 12, 2012

Shabby Floral Bday

I have been gone, my dad had surgery, a friend had surgery and my son left for the navy all in the last few days but I wanted to upload this card I made which is very similar to another card I did awhile back! I love the Apothecary Art and Elements of Style images together too!

Stamps: Apothecary Art, Elements of Style, Made for You.
Ink: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard.
Paper: Very Vanilla CS, Whisper White CS, Shimmery White CS, Vellum CS.
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Folder, Apothecary Framelits, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Crochet Trim, Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones, Dazzling Details Glitter, Sponge, Color Spritzer Tool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the dimension and texture on this card Cherie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...