Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Earth Tone Leaves

This French Foliage Set from the Holiday Mini is my favorite set, I knew the moment I saw this set, I would use the heck out of it and I am! I stamped the three focal point leaves on white CS with Early Espresso and then cut them out. I then sponged very lightly over the cut out leaves with Early Espresso and I love this look! So I tried it with several other colors and loved those too, the white sponged veins are such a nice contrast! The base card is Espresso CS stamped with Espresso ink with the large leaf. The newsprint is sponged lightly in places with Espresso and Suede inks and wrapped with Espresso 1/4" taffeta ribbon. The Top Note Die is cut out with Whisper White CS and stamped with the leaves using Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Soft Suede inks. I used an Antique Brad to finish off the top note along with more Taffeta ribbon and the three leaves! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...