Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gratitude Treat Box Card

This Card was very simple with just the gratitude stamped on the wide oval using the Define Your Life stamp set and layered over two punched out Decorative Labels punched from the Gala Paper! I used the Greenhouse Gala DS paper to layer around the box part and cut out the flower on the tag from the same background paper too. I added the clear buttons over punched out flowers again using the background paper. I covered Hershey mini's with the paper to insert in the box. 1/8" Daffodil ribbon and Brights brad complete the card! To get this free Treat Box pattern brought to you by Paper Crafters Sampler Click Here!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I must be missing something - the measurements do not equal 12". They total 10 1/4". There's a notation of 1 1/2" in the body but I do not know what it represents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...