Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Poinsettia Christmas

I love Poinsettias! Although this set is very detailed, the images are such a nice size for cards!
I colored directly on the stamp with markers and stamped the images. I combined the papers from the Deck the Halls DS paper and applied a ruffle under two of the edges of the focal point using the waffle paper. I sponged the lace ribbon and the edges of everything with Crumb Cake ink! ~Stamps: Bells and Boughs set.~Paper: Card base-Crumb Cake, Shimmery White CS, Deck the Halls DS paper. ~ Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Artichoke, Old Olive, Real Red, Crumb Cake. ~ Accessories: Basic Glimmer Brads, Waffle Paper, Decorative Label Punch, Lace ribbon, Ribbon Punch, Dimensionals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card and I especially love all the cutting you did on the greenery and the flowers so that it would POP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...