Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Paper Pieced Frame

I love this set, Just got it and decided to make some cards with it! It's called Come to Bethlehem! I cut out the Oval Scallop Frame with the die and the Big Shot using Crumb Cake CS. I then used scrap pieces of Deck The Halls DS paper and  cut out more frame pieces and then attached them over the CS frame. I liked the look of this with pieced together papers! I used Vanilla Taffteta Ribbon and sponged this lightly with Burgundy Ink. The image and words were stamped with Early Espresso Classic Ink. The background paper from the same Paper pack was sponged with Espresso ink around the edges and the base card is Bravo Burgundy CS. The Rhinestone on the star adds the finishing touch!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...