Thursday, March 18, 2010

Box Inspired Card

Today's Card was inspired by a super cute box I saw and committed to memory! I wanted to make a card using the same colors and design. This turned out ok but not quite as well as my beautiful box living in my memory! LOL Oh well, it's Springy and Fun none the less! The background papers are from the Sweet Pea Paper stack using pastels-Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Mellow Moss circles and So Saffron zig zag stripes. The flowers and leaves are all punched out of Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, So Saffron and Regal Rose Cardstocks. The leaves are sponged with Certainly Celery ink and the flowers are all sponged with Pretty in Pink ink. I attached the background paper to a white panel and then attached that to a Whisper White Card Base. The flower centers are Sweet Pea patterned paper with brown dots on pink paper punched out with the 1/4" circle punch. The Scallop Oval is stamped with Soft Suede ink using the Oval All stamp set and colored with pastel markers, then punched out with the Scallop oval punch. Pink Taffeta Ribbon is attached to the top of the scallop to complete the card.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Saw this beauty over at Stampin Addicts and I'm so glad you posted the link to your blog. I've enjoyed viewing the last few pages - you do wonderful work! I'll be back again and again for sure! Cheryl aka lovetostampandscrap

Lisa said...

Holy cow... how do you come up with such CUTENESS?????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...