Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Framed Bird

For today's card I would call it my 'clean up' card. I was on a roll and decided to make one more card! You all know what I'm talking about! LOL....the stamping table has about a 3" x 3" small square of room left to stamp on and you know you need to clean it up before you can make another thing because you can't even find the tape at this point! Well, I didn't need much room because I pulled these things together that were to be used on another card or discarded and within reach! The bird doesn't match but thats ok because 'he' was already pre-made and handy! LOL-Now there's a good Challenge- A Clean Up Card!

Supplies: ~Stamps: Vintage Vogue. ~ Paper: Soft Suede, Bella Bleu DS Paper, Sweet Pea DS Paper, (oval die cut frame is Pink Pirouette C/S) Celery and Chocolate Chip C/S for the branch, Tea Party Ds Paper for the bird.
~ Inks: Soft Suede, Versa Mark ink for the Frame embossing. ~Accessories: Trio Flower Punch, 2-step Bird Punch, White Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Oval Scallop Frame die, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Sponge.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...