Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Circle Black Magic

I wanted to use up a few of my scallop circles I had previously cut out to make room in my container. I need to do a little spring cleaning to make some room! For this card I agian used the Sweet Pea Paper Pad as background with a med. size scallop circle cut out with So Saffron C/S. The circle inside is Chocolate Chip C/S stamped with White Craft ink using the Inspired By Nature set and then colored over the white ink with watercolor pencils. The Photo corners are punched out with Chocolate Chip C/S and the stitched lines drawn with the White gel pen. The scallop circle dots were done with the fine point end of my Chocolate Chip marker. Chocolate chip stitched ribbon completes this card on a Chocolate Chip base card. This is a great class card or Stampers Ten group technique!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...