Monday, January 11, 2010

Bead Valentine Bird


This is a sweet card, I little busy but still ok I think! I used the Gifts of Christmas set, when I put this set together, I mounted the Christmas Wishes part of this image on a seperate piece of wood. I'm always on the lookout for seasonal sets that can be used for other occasions! This stamp would be great for a Wedding card as well! The supplies used for this card are: Whisper wt. C/S base and Large heart. ( I cheated and traced the Lg. heart from a retired SU stencil) Shimmery wt. C/S for the background panel used with the bigshot and the new Polka dots folder for texture. Markers: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Celery, Pale plum. Pink taffeta ribbon, Vanilla hardware, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Crystal effects, Pink Duo seed/Bungle beads.
The images were colored with the markers and then stamped. The vanilla Hardware label has glitter on it but does not show up very well! I smeared the crystal effects around the hardware label edges and then sprinkled with the glitter. Beads were placed on the dots and centers of flowers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...