Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sweet Pea Matryoshka



This stamp set My Matryoshka and the Sweet Pea paper stack are both from the Occasiona Mini Catalog. What a great set and the Sweet Pea paper stack is to die for, so versitile! I love all the choices in the larger stack too! Ok so for todays card I used my markers and aqua painter. For this card I did color directly on the images with the lighter color markers and then the darker color markers, I colored the markers on my stamp case and then picked up the ink with my aqua painter and applied it. This background paper is Taken with Teal patterned paper and the card base and mat for the main image are Taken with Teal C/S. The houndstooth middle is the reverse side of the Taken with Teal main background paper. The dolls are stamped on Whisper white cardstock with Basic Black ink. I sponged the edges of the top and bottom of the stamped dolls piece with Taken with Teal ink. The scallop ovals at the sides are from a Rose Red pattern paper from the same Sweet Pea paper pack and stamped with the rose image from the set in Rose Red ink and attached with Pretty in Pink Corduroy Brads/Buttons from the Occasions Mini Catalog. Markers I used: Rose Red, Taken with Teal, More Mustard, Garden Green, Mellow Moss, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, So Saffron

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...