Saturday, January 16, 2010

Simple Easter Card


I've been playing with the new Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration products! As always, I love everything! This paper is from the the Sweet Pea Designer Series paper stack from the Occasions mini catalog!
I stamped the image with Basic Brown ink on Vanilla Cardstock cut out with the Bigshot and the Topnote die. I used Celery, Garden Green, More Mustard and Saffron ink pads and my aqua painter, using the ink on the back of the lids for watercoloring. I then used my aqua painter to go around the flowers and perforated edge of the top note with ink from the lid of my Bashful Blue pad. The card base is Vanilla C/S and the greeting is stamped on Shimmery wt. C/S with Basic brown to offset the white dots on the background paper and then punched it out with the Modern label punch. I also went around the edge of the modern label and the stamped words with Bashful blue ink from the lid of my pad to tie it all together!
Finished off with Moss Taffeta ribbon and Vintage brads!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...