Saturday, January 30, 2010

Watercolor Rose

I actually made this card to coordinate with my Shades of Spring Paper Button! LOL  I touched the water color paper the greeting is stamped on with my aqua painter that still had some green on it. So I added touches all over it with green to make it look like I planned it that way. That's the great thing about Hand Stamped, if you make a mistake you can often do the same thing on the other side and turn it into a work of art! For this I masked off the stamped rose and stamped the leaves with Always Artichoke ink. I stamped two more extra leaves on a seperate scrap of watercolor paper and cut them out to layer against the rose. This SU watercolor paper is so awesome! I love to color with my markers inside an area and then wash over it with my wet brush, the color spreads so nicely with no Marker lines! Supplies used: Stamps: Fifth Ave. Floral, Le Jardin Botanique, Teeny Tiny wishes. Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Watercolor Paper. Ink: Stazon Black pad, Markers: Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Certainly Celery, More Mustard and Bashful Blue. Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Linen Thread, Aqua Painter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...