Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Spring Watercolor


For today's card I used the watercolor crayons and ink from the markers. This is another one of those sets with intricate details that requires a fine point coloring tool! I love my small pointy watercolor brush but Stampin' Up! no longer carries them so I use my aqua painter whenever possible. For the scallops on each side of the card over the ribbon, I used my Scallop corner punch and snipped the corner off and tucked it under the edge of the center piece on each side. Supplies Used: Paper: Rose Red C/S, Sweet Pea Paper Stack, Shimmery white C/S Ink: Basic Black Pad, Water Color wonder crayons (Lg set of all colors), Markers: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Creamy Caramel, Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Garden Green. The background sky and around the words are colored with Bordering Blue Crayon. Acessories: Large Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Scallop Corner punch, Elementary Ribbon Originals, Rich Regal Brads.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...