Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Split Negative Technique


Today's Card features the split negative technique. Super simple but nice. I cut out my two Cardstock pieces, white & black and then cut out my red mat. I first attached both pieces onto the red mat with a small amount of mono adhesive in the middle being sure there are no gaps along the middle seam, stamped the heart with versa mark and then removed each half and embossed with white powder on black and black powder on white! Then I reattached both pieces together and finished the card with Night & Day DS paper and Christmas Cocoa DS paper. Both of these DS papers are from the Holiday mini but your could subsitute with the new Occasions mini Paper packs just as easily! That new Sending Love Specialty paper would be fabulous with the sparkly red paper!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...