Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Awaiting Spring

Today's Card uses the Friends 24-7 and Nature's Nest Stamp Sets. I thought the Birds Nest went well with this bird. For this Card I used my big set of SU watercolor crayons and an aqua painter. I wanted a softer look so I chose the crayons. I watercolored around the background of the bird using the Bashful Blue crayon. Each layer is sponged with Basic Brown ink as well. Supplies Used: Stamps: Friends 24-7, Nature's Nest. ~ Paper: Kraft C/S, Naturals Ivory C/S. ~ Inks: Basic Brown Pad, Watercolor Wonder crayons. ~ Accessories: Scallop Square and 1 1/4" square punches, Elementary Ribbon Orginals, Paper-Piercing tool, Mat Pack, Sponge, Aqua Painter, Chocolate Chip Marker. 

1 comment:

Carol Parcell said...

Just found your blog. I really love this card. So sweet and lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...