Monday, February 15, 2010

Circle of Flowers

Today's Card uses the Greenhouse Garden and Inspired by Nature Stamp sets. I wanted to pop out the center some how so I chose Gable Green as my card base instead of matching it to the center Scallop which is Certainly Celery. That pretty much did the trick. I like to keep my scraps together according to colors, so all the greens are together and reds, pinks, ect. I have found this makes it easier to pair up colors together that are similar but still go together by keeping the colors together side by side!
Supplies used for this card are: Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Greenhouse Garden.~ Paper: Gable Green Card base, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Shimmery White Cardstocks. ~Inks: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Rose Red, More Mustard, Apricot Appeal Pads. Markers: Regal Rose, Apricot. ~Accessories: Pinking Hearts Border Punch, 1/16" circle Punch, Mambo Melon Ribbon, Soft Subtle Brads, Bigshot, Perfect Details texturz Plate, Scallop Circle Die, Circle cutter with Glass Mat and White Gel Pen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...