Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Vellum Collage

I really love the Stampin' Up! Cardstock weight Vellum, in fact I prefer it over regular vellum. The heavy weight Vellum works better for embossing with less puckering and looks better adhered to a project with less 'show through' of adhesive lines and of course the heavy weight is just as transparent as the regular vellum! For this card I stamped the image from the Fresh Cuts set with Basic Black on Cardstock Vellum. Turning the image over I used Markers to color the entire image. I inked just the writing on the same stamp with Basic Black marker and stamped off first and then randomly stamped it on a Whisper White Panel. I also stamped the writing on a scrap of vellum along with the Thank You from the same set and punched it out with the Modern Label Punch. I used DS paper from the Welcome Nieghbor Paper Pad found in the SAB mini Catalog to add texture and color under the vellum pieces. Lastly, I colored over the front side of the solid leaves with the Mellow Moss marker 
Supplies Used: ~Stamps: Fresh Cuts. ~Paper: Cardbase Vanilla C/S, Whisper White C/S, Cardstock Vellum, Welcome Nieghbor Paper Pad. ~ Inks: Basic Black Pad, Markers: More Mustard, Summer Sun, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Mellow Moss. ~ Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Playground Designer Buttons.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Holy freakin coloring! Isn't that the smaller version of Lori's favorite coloring project stamp? LOL!

Debby said...

What a totally gorgeous card! TFS :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...