Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Easel Valentines


I love Valentine's Day! These were my swaps for my stamp group, I made the 5 layer heart buttons and then decided on the roses! LOL~ Usually we make the card first and then add an accessory or two but I made the buttons first, go figure!
So for these cards I made them 4 x 4 square and stamped the roses on Shimmery wt. C/S and then water colored with the aqua painter and re-inker drops on a paper plate. I will post the directions for the 5 layer button this week so if you don't allready have that, check back!
Supplies: Stamps: Fifth Ave. floral, Holiday Best (hostess) Paper: Pretty in Pink C/S, Real Red C/S, Shimmery White C/S, Sending Love DS specialty paper Inks: Basic Black, Markers: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Regal Rose, Re-inkers: Real Red, Pretty in Pink. Accessories: Wide Oval and Scallop Oval and Pinking Hearts Border Punches, Bold Brights brads. For the button I used the Heart to Heart punch, crystal effects and Linen Thread.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...