Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Watercolor Feather

I needed a few Masculine Birthday Cards that could be sent easily through the mail. Sometimes I struggle with ribbons and scallops and what not....should I include it on a masculine card or not and most times......NOT! LOL ~Simple is good too. So for this card I watercolored the focal background with re-inkers and an aqua painter brush. After it dried, I just stamped the Feather with Night of Navy ink! Simple, Easy and Fast! I love this feather stamp, I'm always drawn to it when the set is sitting open in front of me it seems! The background feathers are stamped with Taken with Teal, Handsome Hunter and Night of Navy inks and the same re-inker colors were used for the watercoloring. The card and layers are Taken with Teal and Night of Navy C/S. Background and focal image stamped on Shimmery White C/S and Bold Brights Brads!

1 comment:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Very pretty, love the background!! Can't wait to try it myself.. Natures' Nest is one of my very favorite stamps sets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...