Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sweetie Bird

I just love everything about this card, the colors, set and layout! I made a few of these about 3 months ago, just to have on hand for any occasion. I pulled out my retired in-colors because I miss them so........
Soft Sky is my ultimate in-color, I don't consider it a pastel but more of an antique blue! Anyway, I stock piled that one so I will pull it out every so often and use it because it brings me joy just to look at it! LOL
I darkened the edges of the bird with Baja Breeze straight from the pad using my aqua painter, very dry, tiny amount of water. The wing is stamped with Baja Breeze on soft sky c/s, they go together so well! I love Baja Breeze too! The wing is cut out and layered on with a dimensional.
The flowers are stamped with Riding hood red on Pink Pirouette c/s and cut out and layered with dimensionals.
Supplies used: Stamps: Wings of Friendship Paper: Soft Sky c/s, Candy Lane DS paper, Bella Rose DS paper, Whisper White c/s, Kiwi Kiss DS paper, Soft Sky DS paper, Pink Pirouette c/s. Inks: Kiwi Kiss, Ridinghood Red, Soft Sky, Baja Breeze, More Mustard marker for feet and beak and Old Olive marker.
Accessories: Eyelet Border punch, Jumbo Grommets, Dress up- ribbon originals, sponge wedge, aqua painter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...