Friday, February 19, 2010

Lil' Paws Bear Cards

I made this Card for a dear friend who helped me out with a Stamping Event and I know she'll check in here and see it, before she gets it in the mail...he he he...I like the idea of using these little die cut bears in different scenes! The Oval is cut out with the big shot and the Scallop Oval die using Naturals White C/S. The background card is Kraft cardstock with an embossed So Saffron panel scallop punched and Pretty in Pink Satin ribbon wrapped around it. The flowers did not stamp as well as I liked so I stamped the flower again on Whisper White C/S and cut it out. I cut out 3 bears using Creamy Caramel under Close to Cocoa C/S and Welcome Neighbor Paper for the heart. Pink Taffeta ribbon is tied around his neck because what teddy doesn't have a ribbon? Thank You stamped on Naturals and punched out! Simple and so sweet holding a flower! 


This card is for my Niece who just turned 3! Lil' Paws Build -a-bear die. This is actually more pastel looking but the artificial light is just wrong....the bear is again die cut 3 times using Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa and Regal Rose Cardstocks. The Cupcake and balloons were stamped on Whisper White with Basic Brown ink. All the images were colored with the full set of Watercolor Crayons and layered on the cute heart paper with Dimensionals and the necklace is background paper as well. That Cute paper is from Welcome Neighbor Paper Pack. I used Regal Rose, Gable Green, Ballet Blue and Summer sun crayons to color the balloons. Linen Thread makes great balloon strings and the words were trimmed to fit into each balloon after I stamped them on a scrap of heart paper! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...